We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about our customers and prospective customers. This privacy statement discloses what information is gathered, how it is used, and how to correct or change it. It is our intention to give you an understanding about how we collect your Information and the use we make of it in the course of our business.
The information provided by users of this site or emailed to Pixit Design is collected for the purpose of better serving the user’s graphic design and web development needs.
The user can request, by email or phone, that Pixit Design alter their information.
Appropriate security measures are in place on our website to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide personal information through which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and to help us fulfill your project requirements.
From time to time we may update this policy and subsequently the details on this page. Please check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from (16.10.2018).
What We Collect
If you opted-in to our mailing list, you may receive occasional emails on important updates or service information. You have the right to opt-out or and have any personal details removed at any time, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What We Do With The Information We Collect
The personal information we collect could include your name, business name, address details, email, telephone numbers, or information pertaining to design or website projects. You may also at times be asked to leave a message about your enquiry or project brief. This information is saved until the enquiry is dealt with, and then archived. We retain your contact details and information in the emails you have sent, but you can request to have your personal details deleted at any time.
We DO NOT share, lease or distribute this personal information with any other parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Data is stored on a secure cloud-based server or on a secure, password protected computer with limited user access.
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it, but nothing is 100% secure.
- Pixit Design will NEVER pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you relevant information about services we offer or information you need as pat of the services we offer. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously opted-in to a mailing list, or provided other information, you can find out what information we hold, and ask us to remove or not to use any of it, by emailing us at email@example.com
- Whenever you receive a email from us, look for the box that provides you with the choice to unsubscribe
User and Event Data Retention
We use Google Analytics to find out what content works best for our users. User-level and event-level data associated with Google Analytics cookies is retained for 14 months and then automatically deleted.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive once permissions have been received.
- Cookies allow a range of functions to be carried out, such as analysing web traffic through tools such as Google Analytics, letting you know when you have visited a particular page or site before. As as an example, a cookie can prevent this popup re-occurring every time you visit this site for a given period of time.
- A Cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share with us.
- Cookies remember your likes, dislikes, and other preferences, so your visit can be tailored to provide you with a better website experience.
- You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can decline Cookies by modifying your website browser settings, this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites functionality.
- If you are browsing in Private/Incognito mode cookies will not be saved. Your preferences will not be retained.